Sunday, August 29, 2010

My Boyfriend's Back!

On this beautiful Sunday morning, I decided it was high time to learn to become self-sufficient. A girl can't live on bread alone. Bring on the toast!


Hmm, toasters are trickier than I thought. I really have to get each slice of bread into the toaster slots? Next time, drive-thru!
I ran around all morning and was sure surprised when the door bell rang and my infanthood sweetheart was at my door. Sweet, cute Henry is all grown up! He just moved and is now closer than ever. Mommy ran into his parents a few days ago and they arranged this surprise playdate.

We hung out inside for awhile so Henry could quality check all my recent toys. And then it was off to the bouncy house. Gosh, I sure love this bouncy house!

Henry wasn't so sure about this slide.

I wasn't so sure about the camera in my face.
After a bit we headed back inside for sustenance. And Mommy was so thrilled with seeing this special reunion that the camera never made it back in her pocket. She got about 50 pictures just like this one below.
Finally I told her to get a life and call someone else to bother.
Hmm, why aren't they answering? Good thing I know how to phone and shop. I'm a queen multi-tasker!
Hello, Henry's Mommy? Can you please take that camera away from Mommy? Thanks!
What? The living room is too far away and you like all these pictures of us, cuties? Cuties? Seriously, we're two now. Aren't there more grown up words to describe our cuteness?
We headed back outside for magic paint time and boy, was that fun. Elmo was there to cheer us on and we took are artistic direction seriously.
Until Henry dumped the magic paint on the driveway and we both realized that magic paint is way more fun outside the dish than inside.
Inside our bellies, that is! We had a staring/laughing/drinking contest. Wish the pictures did this memory justice!
Yes, that is magic paint drool on my chin.
And, yes, I couldn't stop giggling for quite some time.
We realized that we could magic paint the plants and we'd get magic paint refills. So we wore a path on the brick walk and went through gallons of magic paint.
Then the Mommies got tired of our growing mess and whipped off our pants and shuffled us back inside where we began a half-naked, cowgirl, tea party parade. We had such an amazing time! Before you knew it nap time had arrived and we sadly parted ways and I headed up for a wonderfully long sleep.
I woke up so refreshed that we snuck in one last trip to the summer swim club. Gosh, I'm sure going to miss rockin' this pink bathing suit!
Splash, splash!
I even learned how to walk down the stairs by myself. Daddy was my trusty spotter. Love you, Daddy!
After an amazing swim we headed back home to the swing set. I was a bit sleepy so I grabbed my blankie and caught some zzzzz's.
And posed just for you!

No comments: