Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dressed To The Nines

AH's dear friend Evelyn had been saving her special toys for her granddaughter. When she realized grandsons were the only cards in the deck she went a scoutin' for an honorary granddaughter. I applied and was accepted! I received the cutest cooking set in the mail and promised to send Miss Evelyn pictures of me cooking. I even dug out my only Lily dress for the photo shoot. Why did I get all dressed up? You see, I play with the cooking set all the time but I'm normally not fit for public viewing. My hair is out to there or I'm not wearing clothing or my diaper is sagging. It's totally not easy being a toddler.

Anyhoo- I was super excited to take these pictures and got my smile face on. I am a cutie, aren't I?

Here I am sipping my special tea. I can tell I'm going to be somethin' fierce in the kitchen. As soon as I can reach the counters myself!
Yummy!
What great food I make. Just need a little taste to make sure there isn't too much or too little of well, anything in it.
Nope. I made it just perfect. And these cups make excellent musical instruments.
If only Mommy's camera was angled differently this would have been an amazing shot!
Thanks a million Miss Evelyn! I'll send more pictures with the dollies as soon as I can find a way to get decent again.

No comments: