Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Barney Bound

Daddy was still out on another business trip of sorts. Don't know where he is? Well, neither do I! This morning I woke up and wanted to hear his voice. His live voice, but calling him was fruitless because the phone kept going right to voicemail. Think I'm being too technical? I have lots of practice listening to his voice through his work voicemail.

This morning, I left him my very first message ever. It went something like this, "miss you, love you, call me". I hang up and say, "again". Repeat and that was my Daddy fix before school.

After school was quality time with Mommy and a splashin' bath full of water fun. I'm totally into opening and closing the 'door', which is really a shower curtain decorated with a world map. When it's closed I can splash to my heart's content without getting a talkin' too.

After bath I hopped into pjs (it's a bit of a cold spell here these days) and jumped onto the couch for prime Barney watching mode.
Can you see my sunglasses and my bankie all snuggled around me?
I was super happy and if Mommy had a better camera, this picture would be even cuter than it already is. Hint, hint!

No comments: