Thursday, August 05, 2010

Daddy's Under The Weather

And I'm a backseat ghost. Oh, boy!

Daddy interrupted snacktime- wowsers- to pick me up at 3pm today since he was going home sick and Mommy was too lazy to head back out to get me. But, she and I did run off to Target to let Daddy nap in peace. She let me kick a ball around the ENTIRE store twice and kindly smiled in response to all the gawkers. Then we headed to the grocery store for some freeze dried apples I nibbled on at a recent playdate. On the way home Mommy was startled by some strange "ooo'ing" noises coming from the back seat. It's a wonder she didn't crash the car she was so startled by 'Samantha the friendly ghost'- which is me under a blanket making silly ghost noises between fits of giggles.

Feel better, Daddy!

No comments: