Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sous Chef

We made mushroom quiche after school today. We do this at least once a week and the other time Mommy makes the quiche while I'm in school. I'm a mushroom quiche-aholic. Seriously, I need a twelve step program to kick this habit. Don't believe me? Check out my stinky, mushroom filled diapers and you'll quiet your tongue and plug your nose, trust me.

Why can't I help with all the quiche making adventures? Well, I'm a super picky sous chef and take my quality control very seriously. I'm always taking the mushrooms out of the pan and putting them back on the cutting board for Mommy to cut into smaller pieces. When we both get frustrated, then I swipe all the mushrooms out of the pan and all over the floor. That's about the same time that I'm asked to go find a toy to play with. No worries, only family eats the quiches that I help with.

The toys I found today? My kiddie piano. I'm practicing for the real deal, which will be placed right where the light behind me is at the moment.

I'm super serious about practicing.
And equally dedicated to fighting for the right to go pantless....
Hey, you're lucky I have a top on!
Where else do you play with your crayons? Sometimes they want to take a nap, too.

No comments: