Monday, August 30, 2010

Whew- Afternoon In The Park With Samantha

Mommy picked me up from school- yes, she's normally the picker upperer. We headed to the library to practice our quiet voices. Mommy won hands down. Oh, well. Then we took our trusty stroller to the park and hung out on the swings and slides. It was a blast! Then we headed to the tennis courts where I discovered Mommy is not perfect. Can you believe she doesn't carry a tennis ball around just for me to play with?? I was a bit peeved and settled for chasing my shadow. Fun, but not the same.

Then we headed back to our car and stopped for ice cream to celebrate my going pee pee in the potty in the potty twice in one day yesterday. Yay! Then it was a quick detour to the firehouse to say night night to the fire trucks and ambulance before going home for Daddy time. He's going to be home for awhile and I'm totally digging it!

No comments: