Monday, August 23, 2010

As A Daisy?

Of course we ran to the library after school since Daddy headed out for another business trip. Turns out I've gotten the literary bug pretty bad and can't get enough of this building that is quiet both before and after I'm there, but never quite so when I am there!

Today was all about quiet reading time, as in just me. I ran all around the library and settled on an amazing read- Car and driver. I went through the entire magazines countless times and discovered that I'm a car girl and my favorite is totally the beaut we call aston martin.

When it was time to go? Yeppers, that didn't go to well. Mommy said I got a little too fresh for her when I responded with a nope. She asked why and I replied with, "Cuz I said so."

Mommy didn't like that much and told me that 'cuz' is never a reason for a two year old to do or not do something. I know that- why do you think I added "I said so"? Silly Mommy!

No comments: