Friday, August 13, 2010

Mayberry On A Friday Night

Getting the feeling that I'm settling into a routine on Friday nights? Well, you'd be right! I'm just digging Em and me time at the Mayberry Pizza place.

This is how happy I get everytime Friday rolls around. Truth be told, I start asking about Friday on Saturday morning. Fridays are the bestest!

Here I am on doggie patrol. It's my quest to meet every doggie in town. I'm getting closer everyday!
While waiting for pizza, Em and I took some time out for playing and pictures. We sure look alike, don'tcha think? Others think we also look a bit like Shirley Temple. I'm curious what you think.
Em's Daddy is entertaining us with stories from their driving trip to Florida. Story time!
Pizza's here- yummy!
After an awesome dinner, it was walking time down to the fire house. Then back to the ice cream place. I wanted chocolate and insisted on such the entire walk. Mommy handed me my cone, I took a lick and handed it back. Seriously, what is this dark colored stuff on my cone?
"I want ice cream."
Mommy looked at me, then back at the window and asked for a vanilla cone. She handed it to me and I went merrily to the bench to enjoy my treat. Then it was chalk drawing time!

No comments: