Sunday, October 23, 2011

Dating Milestone


Daddy was MIA this weekend, so it was up to us girls to make memories.  And that we did!

Chrissy started the morning with her famous mischievous grin masking her true intentions.



Swiping my toy!


And eating my toy!

Seriously, there is nothing that non-crawling sister of mine can't get into.
After some quick fun it was time to head to Terhune for my first ever date.  Pumpkin picking with Alex. Daddy was a bit unhappy with this milestone but Mommy thought it was super cute.

Alex leading the way to the good pumpkins.



Chrissy hanging back.
Courting.  At three it's a bit simplistic.  No, I won't hold your hand.
Or smile at the same time.  Like my bib?  I refused to take it off after breakfast.


Chrissy was a bit anxious to get out of her stroller and join in the fun.
Look, a new toy!  Slide, here I come!

An economical way to feed the goats.  Pick up the corn from the ground.

It's okay, Alex.  I'll share with you.

Is that how you do it?


I think I've got it.

Alex, where did you go?

Oops, where did I go?
Here, bunny, bunny.
You pet the bunny just like this, Alex.

Of course I like apples.


Just not a lot.
After some great cider donuts, great fun, laughter and playing on the tractors and with the goats it was time to part ways.  I had a great first date and can't wait to see Alex at school on Monday.

We had to bust out quickly because I had soccer.  That's me running after the ball.  Finally!
While Chrissy enjoyed the action and Mallory the Monkey.
We left a few minutes early to head over to JEM Stables for Andrew's 4th birthday party, where I slipped on my cowgirl hat.
And took a gander at the pinata.
No need to blindfold me...

Unlimited pony rides?  This is the life.
Andrew, you can have a birthday every weekend, okay?  This is a blast!

I sure hope Mommy is getting all my messages loud and clear.  Samantha wants a pony!

No comments: