Monday, October 31, 2011

Double Oh, No!

Thank goodness Daddy is in town because I went from feeling okay to miserable in 60 seconds.  When did this happen?  Around 1am this morning.  I don't think I shared with you all of my adventures last week, but I went to the doctor on Wednesday for potential pink eye and that was a bust, but then headed back to the doctor's on Friday because school said I had a fever but the doctor said I didn't and that my ears were beautiful as my ears come.

Mommy took me to the doctors for an 8:20am appointment and the doctor reacted with a 'yuck' as soon as she looked in my ears.  Double ear infection!  Technically speaking I was banned from school, but we didn't want to miss the parade so we drove right over and I latched onto Daddy's shoulder with all my might and we headed to the parade to cheer Samantha on.

Coat?  Not me.  Hat?  Mommy's call.

Mommy found Minnie, I mean Samatha with all of her friends.
Her costume is hiding under her coat, but you saw it yesterday and it's super cute on her!

Love my happy big sister!

Super silly big sister!
She wasn't scared or anything.  She didn't need Mommy to hold her hand at all!


Here I am with Miss Kim.


She was super nice to let me join in the parade.

Alex, Villads and Samantha. She won't admit it but she is totally in love.
Two boyfriends are tricky, but how can you resist Villads cute face?  Samantha certainly can't!
Samantha got the concept of trick or treating this year while I watched from my stroller. I was a bit grumpy because of my ears but I took notes for next year.
Treat!

Yeah, Mommy made us pose.  Both of us thought it was ridiculous.
I love kit-kats!  My very first candy and I'm addicted.  All in all halloween is a success except the whole pain in the ears thing.  I heard a rumor that next year I get to dress up and pick my own candy.  Now that's sweet!

No comments: