Saturday, October 08, 2011

We Have A Mouse In The House


It's official- after a whole week of patiently waiting to see if I would be granted an exception for signing up way too late- Mommy's fault!- I was allowed to audition for the role of Baby Mouse in the local production of the Nutcracker. 

The audition?  You're looking at it.  Yeppers, the audition is trying on the costume. If it fits and your parent's check clears, then your in.  The next time you see me in this costume will be the run through and  actual production. If only I can convince Mommy to redirect my first year's college fees to purchasing a video of the performance, then you can all see me in my glory.  Post a comment if you support this economy stimulus package!



Can't see me? I'm next in line waiting to jump over the cheese.  It's our grand finale for the Baby Mice number.
And, it's finally my turn to "jump" over the cheese.
So not sure about this whole "jump the cheese" thing.
Hmmm, it's not so bad with the proper amount of cheering me on!
After such a strenuous rehearsal it was time to head home for dinner where Mommy forced me to eat peas.  The best part about eating peas?  Pooping peas!
The best part of eating dinner?  Getting dessert!  We busted out the cake I made earlier and it was a huge hit.
As judged by Daddy and me, of course!

No comments: