Monday, October 24, 2011

Our Alcohol Free Cheers Watering Hole

Mommy picked us up from school and we headed to the post office to mail some packages. The line was about 15 people deep, and did they beg for entertainment. No worries, I'm here for you!

I ran back and forth in the hallway, screaming my numbers the entire time. And I made it such fun that all the grownups forgot to be grumpy about the line. And one lady followed us to our next stop. The library! And we also ran into Emily and Robert. That's is what's so great about being in Mayberry. You run into friends everywhere you go.

I went right to the computer and Mommy returned books and found a bunch of new books for me and her. We have such different taste. Can you believe her books don't have any pictures? Boring!

When we got home I fed Chrissy puffs and watched her eat a whole serving of sweet potato/apple. It must be her favorite because that is the first time she ate the entire package in one sitting at home. And then she ate carrots/apple/mango. She liked that, too. Different strokes for different folks!

Mommy put fussy bussy to bed and we heard her wail for 45 minutes while we read Purplicious, Barenstein Bears and The Very Clumsy Click Beetle. I was almost all green today except I forgot to ask to go poop on the potty at school. Too much pressure!

Then it was off to bed. Mommy checked on Chrissy a bit later and found her fast asleep (finally) and then she checked on me. She asked why I wasn't sleeping. My response? "It's hard to fall asleep."

No comments: