Saturday, October 29, 2011

Mommy came downstairs after a night out on the town and sleeping in until the ungodly late hour of 8am and almost cried with pure joy at watching Samantha entertain me with a puzzle.  Samantha took each puzzle piece out of its spot and said, "Boop, there it is."  And when I picked a piece up myself?  She replied, "Thank you."  I love having a big sister.

What I do not love is being under the weather.  This stinks to have a plain Jane cold.  Ears are fine as per the doctor visit yesterday afternoon and second doctor's visit in 48 hours, but my second tooth is bullying my gums big time.  Mommy can see the tooth that broke the skin a few weeks ago as well as the one that will bust out any day.

I bet you're not going to believe this, but it's snowing!  In October!  And soccer was canceled- again!

Miss Ewa came over to help fold baby clothes. And, baby, there sure is a ton of them.  Miss Ewa was here five hours and only got about a 1/3 of the way through them.  I slept while Mommy watched Bridesmaids and Samantha and Daddy got their naps, too.

Daddy and I stayed home while Mommy took Samantha to ballet.

Here is a video of the number.  Samantha is the second blond closest to the camera.




And a second video for your viewing pleasure.  This one is my favorite.



And, for those of you who know my Mommy. She, of course, wanted to take me outside for my first snow but decided against it because I was still a bit cranky. Not full on sick, but a crankmeister nonetheless.

No comments: