Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Now that it's gettin' a bit chilly Mommy finally broke down and searched high and low for my old coat and hat for Chrissy to wear. 

Chrissy was a huge fan.


Until she tried to take it off and realized Mommy put glue on the rim.
But she made the best of it.  Seriously, she is one happy bappy!

Mommy spoils me so much.  She makes a happy face with my gummys for eyes (my multi vitamins) and a chewie for a nose (my Vitamin D, all the rage these days) and a nana for the smile.  Yogurt, milk and strawberries on the side make me super happy!

Then it was off to school.  It had just stopped raining and the sun was coming out behind the clouds.  Just like Aunt Nancy taught me, I found the rainbow on the way to school and cheered the whole way.  When Emily got to school her mommy asked me if I saw the rainbow. I told her I sure did and Em and I talked about the rainbow.  We're all about complex thoughts at the tender age of three!
Mommy picked me up from school and I had a surprise in store for me.  It was time to tame the rat's nest I've been walking around with.

Hold on to your hat, we're going on quite a ride!
Uh-oh, Miss Brittney means business.
Wow, so this is what my hair looks like when under control.  It's never been this tamed before!

Let the cutting commence.
Please, please make me look pretty!
Bangs, bangs, go away.
Ta da! Not the best picture but I can't let Mommy have her way everytime she asks me to pose for the camera or she'd think she was in charge.

No comments: