Sunday, October 16, 2011

Samantha-Sized Pumpkin Pickin' Adventures

So Daddy threw his back out and we didn't want to miss out on the pumpkin picking adventures, so we girls headed out to Stults Farm by ourselves.

Chrissy was as bundled up as Mommy planned ahead, which was not at all.

I led the pack to get the perfect pumpkin.
Follow me!
I found it!

Woah, this one is too heavy.
How 'bout this one instead?  It's Samantha sized- just right!
Look, I can carry it myself!
Very far!
Once we got to the checkout stand I saw mini pumpkins and picked out a lot.  Mommy asked me how many I wanted and I told her a lot.  When it's her wallet, a lot means no more than ten.  File that away for future reference.

After pumpkins it was time to head to the park to get out some of my excess energy.  Turns out I need to run around a bit every day!

No comments: