Monday, October 03, 2011

Nighttime Art Projects Aunt Baby Style

With Daddy gone most of the weeknights, Mommy and I have developed a bit of a routine.  She puts Chrissy to sleep while I entertain myself downstairs.  When she rejoins me, then it's art project time for me while she attacks the mountain of dishes and bottles that actually seem to take on a life of their own if not tended to each and every night.  Sure glad I'm not Mommy.

Tonight's project was making Aunt Baby's cake and I was totally up to the task.

Just gettin' started.
It's a bit tricky.
But I'm up to it.
Wa-la! With some finishing touches Samantha style, here you have a masterpiece that happens to taste super yummy, too.
I won't tell Mommy just how many cookies I sampled along the way to make sure quality control was in check.  It will just be our little secret, you got it?

No comments: