Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Fresh Princess Of Mayberry

Mirror,  mirror on the wall, who is the fairy of them all?

Trick or treat smell my feet, give me something good to eat. If you don't, I don't care.  I will pull down your underwear. 

Yep, I'm coming up with these nuggets all by myself and Mommy is stifling smiles behind her hand.    She likes the cadence of my jigs and, frankly, so do I!

Here I am in all my princess glory.  Note the bib and inappropriate socks.



We continued our trend of taking Chrissy to the doctors for every infraction . This time was a gunky, pink eye.  Turns out the 16 pound, nine ounce girl just has a gunky eye.  No sign of pink eye. 
Personally?  I'm lovin' the doctors visits.  I get stickers since Chrissy is too young and all.  She'd just eat the stickers!

Back home I entertained myself with some 'that's silly' in my Highlights magazine.  Can you believe a magazine just for me?  I love it!

Hmmm, I think I just found a green thumb.  Literally!

No comments: