Sunday, October 02, 2011

Whack A Ducky

Yes, another weekend without Daddy and Mommy is totally in charge of our plans.  Of course we went to soccer yesterday.  But today?  Fun at Peddler's Village.  Samantha rocked the games.

And won the motherlode of tickets.
Here are the scarecrows that Mommy makes us visit every year. It's my second year, first on the 'outside'.
Samantha's sentiments closely match my own on this annual parade up and down the main circle in very chilly weather.
Have I mentioned that Samantha is totally and completely obsessed with school buses.  We count them on the way to school every morning and she has totally perked up since school started back up and we can count up to double digits.  That's at least ten school buses if you need clarification like I did.
Chickens!
Hmm, I'm a huge fan of fuji apples.  Super sweet and tasty.
And juicy.  That's not drool!
Yummy!
After a great an eventful field trip it was time for Emily to come over while her parents took to some unpacking in their brand spankin' new house.  Emily came over while we were watching Charlotte's Web so she grabbed a spot on the couch and settled right in.  Is it just me or does Samantha manage to keep her pants off most of the time? Seriously!
Emily was super intrigued by my exersaucer.  I bet she's super jealous that my toys come to me!
Hmmm, I'm pretty sure Mommy is not going to be pleased if we play ball in the house.  I think I'm a bit too young to catch anything except a cold.
Yummy yogurt?  Wouldn't know.  I'm more interested in the spoon, which happens to be my prized toy of the month, which happens to represent a significant portion of my life.
Art project time. Wearable art, the best!
The big girls took another slant on art project time.  They made halloween cards for their family and friends.  I'm not allowed to make cards because I eat paper.  Now that's yummy!

No comments: