Monday, November 21, 2011

Press Your Luck- It's Not Just A Game Show

So, Mommy picked us up from school early today and drove us up to see the ENT.  I got the final confirmation that the tubes are already working.  Translation?  The dreaded sleep training can commence and no one is looking forward to at all.  Can I please come live with you instead?  I may not sleep at night, but I'm super happy and cute all the time!

The second whammy of the day came when the ENT looked in Samantha's ears and said the tubes were still in there.  If they don't fall out on their own by January, then she get surgery to have them removed. My thoughts? If they haven't fallen in out in 24 months, what is another month going to do?  Nothing!

After this disappointing appointment, we headed home and loaded up into Daddy's car and drove all the way to Virginia.  I slept the whole way and Samantha watched movies.  At least the day ended on a good note!

No comments: