Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Mischief Maker In The Makin'

So, Miss Kim totally told Mommy that I pulled myself up to a sitting position in my crib yesterday afternoon when I woke up from my nap.  Yeppers, I'm starting to take more regular naps at school in my crib and at home on the weekends so long as I'm not in my crib. Go figure!

Mommy made me cry it out last night after a rough go round at about 8pm. I finally got up at 5am, comforted by the bleary look in Mommy's eyes that told me that she woke up at 2:30am and couldn't go back to sleep. Now she knows how I feel!  When she got me?  I was sitting up!

I played at school today great.  My meds are really helping me feel better. Double ear infections are something awful and three between mid-Sept and now is just the pits!

At home we girls took baths.  Me first while Samantha sat on the potty going through our entire board book collection waiting in vain for poop to come.  Nothing, but that story is for another day.

When it was Samantha's turn in the bath I waited until Samantha and Mommy were distracted, pulled myself up on the side of the tub and knocked the huge bottle of soap into the very full tub.  SPLASH!!!  All over the tub, Mommy, the iPad and the walls.  Samantha and Mommy's completely startled reactions?  Priceless!  Mommy was about to scold Samantha for splashing with the door open until I couldn't hold it in any longer and started my trademark giggle and then we all laughed at my silliness and penchant for mischief.

No comments: