Sunday, November 20, 2011

This Is So Embarrassing

You wanna know what I'm talking about?  Naked Chrissy learning to drink out of a cup? Not even close.  Enjoy the pictures and keep reading for the juicy stuff later on.

A cup of her own?  Okay!
She wasn't nervous at all.  (Mommy was, hence the naked baby.)

She accidentally swallowed some water.  Score!
And she really liked it.  Double score!
Hmm, this isn't going to go well.
Yeppers, water down her front.  I warned her!
But she didn't seem to mind.
I thought the naked thing was the right way to go all around.  And round my tushie is!  Off to the races with my mini wagon.
Mommy made this huge mess while trying to put all the toys into our new bins.  What a mess!
I found my Little Gym medal and gave it to Chrissy so she had something to look forward to when she was older.  She liked it but was overwhelmed by all the toy options.
Didn't believe it when I told you over and over that Chrissy eats everything? Proof!
I built this all by myself!

Well, almost.  Belly button helped a little.

And now for the bestest part- timber!

The embarrassing part of the day? During the second run through for The Nutcracker, as soon as the music started I noticed my slipper was untied.  I froze and Miss Amy rescued me and tied me back up.

Instead of rejoining the number I grabbed myself and Miss Amy instantly called for Mommy.  I made it just in time to go pee pee on the potty but completely missed my number in front of all of these people. Wowsers is right!

No comments: