Friday, November 25, 2011

Silly Spray- A True Miracle Worker

We sure had a lot to do before Connor and Johnny's birthday party this afternoon.  It takes time to make a pizza cake, you know.


And even more time to tame the mane.  Yeah, even I'm a little nervous.  On a side note, Mommy thinks it's a tad ridiculous that I pick and choose when to wear a bib, but it's never mealtime anymore.
Wowsers, silly spray sure works wonders.  I clean up really nicely.  Vroom, vroom!

I'm sure lovin' this birthday party.  Happy birthday, Connor and Johnnie!
Mommy took us girls and gave Daddy an afternoon off. It was a fair trade because Daddy got Chrissy sleep training duty this week and deserved a much needed break. Mommy played pass the baby and all the parents drooled over her cuteness.  Yeah, but she's not potty trained. I'd take me over diapers any day!

We had a blast and I cried when it was time to go home.  Wouldn't you?

No comments: