Sunday, November 27, 2011

Samantha Stylin' Sunday

When I woke up this morning, I could just tell it was going to be an awesome day. I was fresh off an awesome party and looked forward to ballet rehearsal this afternoon.

Chrissy looked forward to waffles.

And praising the waffle god.
Until said waffle god was booted for the puffs god.  I think it was a fair trade, how 'bout you?
As for me?  My tried and true.  Apples, eggs and cashews.  Achoo!

Then my ears perked up when Mommy mentioned grocery shopping.  I hopped out of my booster seat and jetted off to pick the most perfect errand running outfit I could find.  I think I succeeded.


Mommy, I'm ready!


Come on goose!
I can't quite share with you the reactions I got from the other Wegmanites.  Oh, and of course we also went to Michaels and Babies R Us.  I'm pretty sure some pregnant women are a lot more nervous about becoming mommies after seeing me today.  Watch out world, I have fashion oriented opinions and I want to share them!

No comments: