Saturday, November 26, 2011

FHA Approved And Blizzard Proof

Today it's time to build our gingerbread houses.    I sure hope Mommy has a lot of glue because they're gonna get decorated!


Chrissy and Ava formed an impromptu band and showed us that they sure do have rhythm- who would have guessed?

Chrissy adores fishies.
All of us hard at work decorating our homes.
I made mine with lots of snowy.
 "It's very snowy" was my catch phrase of the afternoon.

Alex rocked his house and nibbled on treats whenever Ava distracted his Mommy.
Chrissy was a bit bummed to be excluded but Mommy said she would try to eat all the trimmings.

Remember Henry?  I'm a bit torn with Alex and Henry over, but think I played it pretty cool, don't you?


I decided to focus on my winter storm.


It's very snowy.

After we finished the houses, we girls decided to go on vacation.  Pack'er up!


And off we go!

Emily was a fire person, baker and princess all in one.


Fasten your seat belts.  We're ready for take-off!


My masterpiece.

In all its glory.
Can you tell that I made this house entirely by myself.
With absolutely zero parent involvement?  Then you'd be absolutely correct!


It was a great gathering and a great time was had by all. Thanks everyone for being such great friends to me and each other.  You're the bestest!

No comments: