Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Resident Of The Day

Mommy and Chrissy woke up at 5am and headed to the lobby so Daddy and I could catch some more zzzzz's.  When I finally woke up, I found the best surprise.  What's this?

Is it true?
Could it be?
Yay!  I'm resident of the day!  Samantha B, that's me!

Fresh off this excitement, we ate breakfast and headed over to Grandma and Grandpa's house to see them and Auntie Diana and Uncle Ziggy.  Chrissy loved AD, but was less excited for the camera.
But the she saw Daddy and perked right up.
AD, you tell the bestest stories.  Look at how interested Chrissy is!

Hey, Chrissy is smiling!
And trying to eat the camera.  No, I'm not joking.
Instead of a nap we headed to Uncle Travis' new place and Mommy made her own entertainment by handing Chrissy to Uncle Travis.

He is always funny to watch when holding a baby.  That used to be me and now I can laugh at how awkward he is with a baby.
Don't drop her!

Phew, she's in safer hands now.  Thanks, AD!


Chrissy's new favorite car toy is the singing book.
And my new favorite toy is Hungry, Hungry Hippos.  Thanks, AD!  An added bonus?  Beating UT!
Badly beating UT.

Grandpa is great with Chrissy. Except when he tells his "funny" dracula joke.  She laughs because she doesn't know better.

What a great picture of AD and UZ.  Love you!
Ah, the Krempa nose.  How can you miss?
Hi Grandma, Chrissy likes to bounce really high.  You got it?  Great!

No comments: