Saturday, November 19, 2011

Bounce, Bounce!

Sadly, my playdate with Kayleigh and Peter was canceled due to illness.  Being sick stinks.  Feel better Kayleigh's Mommy!  We decided to hang out at home and rest up. Before we knew it, it was time to go to Gabby's birthday party. Daddy and Chrissy stayed home just to keep her healthy a bit longer.

Where I did a magic trick.  Look at that ball float by itself. Yeah, I'm that awesome!

I'll have to add more pictures later of the huge slide.  It was awesome.  Alex and his parents and Mommy all went down the slide a bunch of times.

Then it was off to the second room where I ditched Mommy for the obstacle course, which I totally rocked.  Before we knew it, group picture time.  Arianna and Mira are two great friends and we posed for the camera together.

Until I wanted no more camera.


Hey, this is as good as it gets for three year olds posing!


Friends!
Silly friends.  Did I tell you that Mira started Daddy-o?  It's a staple in our house!

Happy birthday, Gabby!


Pizza!
And cake!  Double score!
I had so much fun and loved sitting next to Alex for lunch.  I'm in love.

Sadly, the party ended and I cried the whole way home.  Then it was off to Emily's family's housewarming party.  Though I denied it to her parents, there was a bunch of bouncing on the bed.  I love my partner in crime.  Emily, thanks for moving to town!

PS- I pooped on the potty and decided it is high time to start wearing just underwear. Hooray!

No comments: