Sunday, September 02, 2012

At The Farm And Back Home Again!

Hello, Farm. Are you there?


Okay, thanks.  See you soon.
What?  I need to wear clothes to the farm?
Really?
Okay, bye-bye.
Mommy needs to get Chrissy clothes, stat.
Phew, Mommy and Daddy did a great job of getting clothes for us.  Then we went to Starbucks to meet Ms Gretchen.  Chrissy put Emily in the high chair and buckled her up for safety.

I preferred to stick with my milk to fuel up for a great day.
At Ms Gretchen's house  Mommy and Chrissy cuddled up with a goat.
Actually, we all cuddled up with the goat.
And then I watched Ms Gretchen feed a bottle to a fawn.

And I decided to try feeding the fawn, too. This is a big deal for me. I'm only four!

Hey, silly fawn, you can't eat my elbow. That's my elbow!

Proof fawn and goats can be friends.
And proof that Chrissy is super interested in having a pet goat.
Love this sister of mine!
She might have a cute tushie, too.  Don'tcha think?
Goats on a bench?  Is that like Sheep in a Jeep?
The meanest turkey EVER.
So Chrissy went back to hang out with the goat.
Then we went to Ms. Gretchen's Daddy's farm to see a ton of lamb.
Chrissy wanted to pet non-people friendly lamb.  She settled for watching them.
She is super excited to see all the lamb.
I'll be honest.  I was a bit more nervous to see several hundred lamb all my height.
It's a rare day to see Chrissy so comfortable with someone who isn't Mommy or Daddy.  Wonder if he babysits?



Sheep herding!



Someone was a little pissy to learn it was time to go home.
Until we made a stop for pretzel bites.....
I love watching Strawberry Shortcake!

Back home, we cooked and cleaned.
And played with baby dolls.
And ignored our baby dolls....
Check this out!

No comments: