Saturday, September 08, 2012

Come On Down To Sesame Street!

No better way to start they day than a good ol' fashioned tea party, right?

We love tea parties!
What better way to keep the fun going than a fun trip to Sesame Place.  Here I am on the roller coaster. Yeppers, I said roller coaster.
Swoosh!



I might have gotten a little dizzy.
And Chrissy might have gotten a little tired, but Daddy kisses sure made her feel better.
See that smile?
And that sure made Daddy smile!
Daddy's girls!
Going in for the kiss.

Gotcha!
Love ya!
I think I look awesome in pink.  That's P-I-N-K!
Watch out Chrissy!
He gotcha!

I think she likes Daddy kisses a lot, don'tcha think?
Chrissy just loves the slide. Almost as much as I do.
Check this chickadee out.



Where am I?
Here I am. Ignore the undies, please.
Surprise!
Chrissy is always getting up in Mommy's grill.

Elmo and Abby Cadabby!
Love it!
I might have found the art app on my iPad.  This is my best princess these days.


No comments: