Thursday, September 13, 2012

Pre-Wedding Pedi

We headed down to Virginia to get ready for Uncle Travis' wedding. 

See these here sunglasses? I might be snagging them shortly.

First stop was a visit with super good friends!

Well, maybe baby Emma isn't such good friends with Mommy.  Emma sure wants her real Momma back!

Chrissy will cuddle with Mommy!
Double cheese faces!
Emma liked Daddy better, thankfully.
I sure loved hanging out with Miss Tiffany. Last time I saw her, she did a full on face plant by accident, but I thought it was super duper funny and asked her to fall again.  Oops!
Cheesey!

Sadly, it was all too soon before we had to head out. We loved seeing our special friends. Until next time!

We made appointments for Aunt Holley and me to get mani/pedis.  You know, since we're the wedding party and all!  Chrissy went, too!

Chrissy always wants to be a big girl. She is taking her shoes off to paint her toes.
See me getting my nails done?

My first pedi!
This is awesome!
Love the girl time!
Pretty pink, please!

I am going to be super cute for the wedding!
Mommy, too!
Can't wait to see how pretty Aunt Holley will be in her dress!


Chrissy felt super duper left out so they painted her nails, too.
She can't sit still long enough for them to dry, Silly Chrissy!
Catch ya on the flip side!

No comments: