Saturday, September 29, 2012

Nemo May Remain Lost.....

So, someone (Daddy) decided that he and Samantha were going to see Nemo without any babies (that's me).  Here they are watching Nemo in 3-D. Super fancy!

Silly glasses sure complete this look, though I'm not sure that says much.
I prefer to sport these glasses during my Mommy and me bonding time around town.
That's how you return library books in style.
Boo-yah!


As for big sister Samantha?  Freaked out by the scary parts and they came home after 45 minutes.  Told ya I should have been there! Now we'll never find Nemo.

Mommy let me play on the iPad. I can unlock it, swipe to my games, launch and play all my favorites. Who needs a grown-up?

We decided to celebrate it being a great Saturday by heading to Bonefish Grill for some art project time and yummy fish.  I am a huge fish fan, so this was perfecto for this here one year old!



No comments: