Friday, September 14, 2012

Rehearsal Dinner, Princess Style

So, it's a big day.  Today is the rehearsal for the big wedding.  I thought we would start the day off right with some super duper nice sharing. So, here's how that rolls.

Samantha, "Chrissy, can I please have the stroller?"

Chrissy, "No."

Mommy jumps in and explains that people ask to share things and you don't always have to say yes but it is nice to share. Right?

Chrissy says, "Yes."

Mommy then asks Chrissy, "Will you share with Sam?"

"No."

The lesson learned here?  Now Chrissy says "share" to everyone so she can take something from them even though she won't share her things with them. As if!


Check this amazing playground out.


Chrissy is a climbing fool!

I am a writing fool.
I am getting really good at spelling my sister's name.
Get ready for the funniest video ever.



Chrissy really wanted to eat that lemon and Mommy is too much of that kind of Mommy to deny her child what she wants.


Just in time for the rehearsal, we got all spiffed up and Chrissy grabbed Mommy's iPhone to capture these special moments.


Love my curls!


It's Mommy and us princesses at the rehearsal. Wasn't it a great idea for us to dress up in our princess dresses. Yes, that is the famous dress that Uncle Travis sent to me for my fourth birthday that made me look like a tramp and was instantly regifted to Chrissy.
Smiles!
Great Grandma Pat, Daddy and us girls headed to the bonus house. Yeppers, that's Grandpa Frank pondering again. Kinda like he did when Mommy and Daddy got married...


Aunt Holley and me!
Love, love!
Nibby wanted in the picture, too!


Jaws looks ready to rumble.

Sure we're paying attention...


We have to walk how far?

Oh, my.
Thankfully Great Grandma Pat is here to lead the way.
Off we go!
Even princesses need to refuel.

Chrissy and Mommy kisses!

Uncle Travis and Aunt Holley.


Cheese!
My turn!
I love you, Mommy!
Harumph!
Snuggles!
Fun times!
Yay!
Kiss, kiss!


No comments: