Sunday, September 23, 2012

Halfer? Not Even Close!


I am so super duper proud of Daddy for signing up for his first half marathon ever.  I'm not sure why they call it a 'half' when it's really super duper far.

Christina told Daddy how proud she was of him with her signature cheese face.
And I did the same.

Then we parted ways and found a perfect spot to see him pass us. Score!

And then we headed off to Target to pass the time.

Those ways might have included yogurt.
And boogies.
Then we headed over to the finish line and waited until we saw the yellow shirt before we went bananas cheering Daddy on. Hooray!
Go, Daddy, go!

You're almost there!
You did it!

Half marathon? Check!


And then we went to the car and slept.
I'm pretty sure that Mommy and Chrissy then snuck off for some ice cream.
Chrissy is such a big girl that she feeds herself.  Good call, sister.  Mommy would just try to eat the ice cream herself, I think!



Super yummy!

No comments: