Thursday, September 20, 2012

Movie Stars

This is how we roll into school.

Once I'm big enough (and stop eating markers!), then I'd be honored to sign your autograph book. Until then, it's all Samantha.  Yes, Samantha is bringing in leaves for her fall themed show'n'tell.
I may not be able to sign my name, but I can sure dance up a storm with my friends.
Now, this is how you do it!
Clap, clap! Even I have better rhythm than Mommy.



Picking up dry oatmeal pieces...Yeah, when you're a baby this is considered a developmental activity.  When you're older, it's called being a sucker.

But I can do just about anything with Christina flare, right?

Turning blocks into an iPhone.  Now that's talent!
After school we went for a long walk on Main Street.  When you're a baby, they are all long walks, right?

We found the side of a building had its paint stripped and this was underneath.  What a lucky day!

No comments: