Saturday, December 29, 2012

Bathroom Talk

Daddy said "butt" and I told him no bathroom talk. He is supposed to be setting a good example!

I am really excited to go to Mira's house for a lunch pizza party.  But first we need to make our party favors.  Sparkly, snow playdough.  I wanted to help to make sure Mommy did it right with enough sparkles.    I put extra in and it turned out beautiful!


Then, it was off to Miras! Robert took Chrissy for a spin.


Then it was onto pizza making!


Even Chrissy got into the action.


Mommy was super helpful to make sure the sauce stayed on the table. Thanks, Mom!



Chrissy really didn't want Mommy to help with the sauce.

So she took pictures of Daddy and her to keep her busy.  Silly, Mommy!


Besties!




The group!




After amazing pizza, we made chocolate pops. Even Chrissy!

Best with peppermint, yummy!


I made it myself. Can you tell?

We had so much fun that Chrissy fell asleep before we got out of the neighborhood!


And we watched Cinderella with our chocolate pops. Yummy!

And Daddy read us bedtime stories.


No comments: