Monday, December 24, 2012

Santa's Coming, Santa's Coming!

Wow, this is it.  The day I've been waiting to come for almost two whole years.  Hey, it's a short but good life, what can I say?

We dressed up in our finest and I think we turned out super cute, don'tcha agree?



Then we mailed Samantha's letter to Santa.

And spent some girl time with Bridget while we waited for Santa to come.


Hot dog!  He's here!  Mommy and Daddy thought I would start crying once I was in his lap.  Ha!  What do they know?  Nothing, let me tell you.  I started howling as soon as I saw him walk in the room!



But calmed down when Mommy picked me up and told me he wasn't scary.  He was the present man.
Hmm, he's asking us if we've been good this year.  Don't all salt shakers need to be emptied daily?  Yes, you say?  Check.  I must have been a good girl.
Phew, I hope I get something good!



Samantha on Santa's lap!




She got a present. I knew she was good this year.  Wonder what she got.


Cinderella. Hooray!



What?  Me up on his lap?  I certainly wasn't his fan at the Pancake breakfast, but he's seems not so scary tonight.



This might just work!

Santa gave me a present!!!!
What is it?  You can't tell, but it's sandwich stuff for tea parties.  Hooray!


Bugs on an elephant?  Oh, my!

Hmm, this man is giving everyone presents. I think I finally get how this works.  I'll stand right next to him and hope I get more.

Mommy, do you have more presents for me?  Please!


Daddy and me.  Loves, loves!



Then we had to go home so we could leave a note with cookies and milk for Santa.  I don't know why he couldn't just follow us home from Bridget's, but whatever.  

Note, cookies and milk- check!


Picture by the non-existent stockings?  Check!


Night Before Christmas story?  Check.

Mommy joking that Santa was going to skip our house.  Bad check!



Santa, love you!



No comments: