Friday, December 07, 2012

Firehouse Fun

Tonight is going to be super fun.  This here princess is headed to the firehouse for fun and games and then a singalong.

I'm ready!


But, first, I want to show you what I drew at school today.  Legs and feet?  I told you already.  They are under the dress!


At the firehouse, there was hot chocolate. Yummy!


And fruit loop necklaces.




Chrissy?  Wouldn't leave home without her broccoli. Told you she really likes her veggies!

Cheese face!



Cookie decorating time!


And, even better, cookie eating time!



Tattoos!


Chrissy, too!


And I made a letter for Santa so he knows what I want for Christmas.
Then we snuck away from the crowds and played on the logs.  What a perfect night!


We sang great songs. I totally know Rudolph.  Want me to teach you?

No comments: