Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Red, Green And Silly Day

Yes, I know the school calendar said red and green day today.  Only Mommy would pull this outfit together for me to be out in public. Sure Samantha looks normal, cute even.

Me?  I'm wearing summer shorts under white sweat pants.  No matter how you slice it, this look was NEVER fashionable.

And the proverbial 'icing on the cake'?  Check out my pony tail up close and personal.  At least I'm wearing the awesome shirt that Uncle T and Aunt H gave me.
Did school notice my crazy outfit?  Nope.  Turns out they are completely used to Mommy's senseless style and didn't think twice about my wardrobe selection.  What does this say about the future of fashion in this house?  Please send complete outfits to my house in unmarked brown bags addressed to the Burt Girls, please. Thanks!

While Mommy made dinner, I flew my airplane around the house, yelling "daddy". 
Airplane, airplane!!!

No comments: