Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas

It happened.  I mean, I thought it would but I wasn't sure.  My definition of 'good' didn't really match up to Mommy's.  And we saw him last night.  So, when I went downstairs this morning and saw all the presents, my heart leapt for joy!

I clutched my precious new art set and never looked back.


Christina was totally stoked to get her own backpack with her name on it.  Arizona in January, here she comes!

Why wait for January?


I scored some great dress up clothes.

And awesome books.
And art supplies and projects galore.



And then we took a breakfast break and made amazing gorilla bread. I helped!



Her cheese face is a little cheesy, if you ask me.





This look?  Priceless!



Wow, a pink sparkly beret. Hooray!


And matching light up wands.  Hours of fun ahead!



Christina figured out how the whole present opening thing works and may have opened presents that aren't hers.  Thank you notes are sure going to be interesting this year!



What would Christmas be without a family walk?


 Seriously!

The best part of the day, after Santa came?  Getting to talk to all of my family on the phone.  I even got to Facetime with some of them.  And, lots and lots of family time and getting to watch the entire movie Cinderella.  Pure heaven.  Merry Christmas all!

No comments: