Saturday, December 01, 2012

Leaping Into The Terrible Twos RIGHT NOW

Mommy might be obsessed with me in jeans.  I hear from Samantha that she felt the same way about her.

Just in case you haven't met me yet, this pretty much sums up my attitude in life.  Note my hands in my pockets and the pout on my mouth!

Don't believe I am a real troublemaker?  Well, last week in California I opened up Mommy's purse and took her wallet out and stole $61 dollars and her ATM card. She found the cash but had to cancel her ATM card and order a new one.   Talk about a pissy Mommy!





At dinner time I literally shoved as much pasta into my mouth as I could. Three bowls later I was cut off.  Whole wheat pasta tonight makes for lots of stinky diapers tomorrow!

What's the fun of staying inside the lines?



No comments: