Friday, November 30, 2012

Doodle Dude

It was my friends, Connor and Johnny's birthday party today and we went to an art center.  Christina stayed home with Daddy because the party was super far and way past her bedtime.  Wanna know what they did?

Chrissy sure got excited about it.


I knew it.  Pasta makes her super duper happy!


The party was so much fun!

There was a  person named Doodle Dude who got up in front of the room and taught us how to draw. It was so cool!


I focused super good and drew a flower.

Then Doodle Dude taught us how to draw a cartoon character.

I had to pay really close attention.



Mommy wasn't paying any attention at all!

She is never going to be a serious artist, but I sure want to be!



Here is what I drew all by myself!

With my standard princess.  Legs and feet?  Under the dress.  Duh!


After drawing we got to play with model clay.



And I snuck in a quick picture with Mommy.



Cake time. Happy birthday, Connor and Johnny!



A party with almost all boys can be really, really loud!



And boys do crazy things like climb up walls.  Can't see me?  Look closely in the middle.



I was kinda overwhelmed by all these boys.
I snuck away from them and snuggled in Mommy's lap, eating all the yummy frosting off my piece of cake.
Wowsers, we got spy supplies as party favors.  Super cool!
And we also got a picture from the Doodle Dude.  What a great party!
On the way home we passed a mall and then went to see what shops were there. I saw a girly shop and asked Mommy to go in. Since we were already way past my bedtime, we decided to go for broke and went into the store.  I found stuff I liked and carried a wallet around while I kept looking. I asked what a phone piece is so Mommy explained what old school is.  Some grown ups listened to Mommy explain "old school" to me and they laughed a lot.  I don't know what's so funny.


We didn't buy anything but then mommy explained browsing and saving up for something special so I asked of we could go home and get my piggy bank so we could go back and buy something special.

No comments: