Monday, November 19, 2012

Pretend City and Grandmas!


Grandma has the bestest idea ever.  She suggested that we all head over to Pretend City.

Boy, was she right.  Any place that I can drive a car is fun with me.  Where is Chrissy?  Home with Mommy.  Something about being under the weather and not wanting to check out an Urgent Care place like we did in Indiana.  Who wants to spend their vacation at the doctors?  Not us.  So, us big kids spent a morning of fun while Mommy drove Chrissy around town, seeing the inside of her eyelids.  Chrissy, not Mommy.  Silly billy!
Back to checking out the sites in my Samantha sized car.

Love the view!
Yeppers, the beach is the place for me.
And, apparently Daddy, too!

You need gas?  I can help you!


We don't get to pump our gas in New Jersey.  What a treat!

Lauren's turn to help me out.  This is so super cool to hang out with cousin Lauren!
My turn to help her.  We are super good at taking turns.  Must be a cousin thing!
Mommy?  I miss you!
Messy, messy.



What a super pretty dress!

I'm ready for my show to start.
Hey, everyone. I am the entertainment.  Who wants to hear holiday music?  Rudolph, you say? 
I'm on it!

A star is born.


Sending hugs and love to Grandma Carol!



I might have been a tiny bit obsessed with the dress and the fire truck...


But, when everyone got hungry, I jumped right into the kitchen and looked at our options.

Phew, after all that fun I sure need a nap!
Goodnight, Moom!

Looks like I'm ready for kindergarten!


Back home, Chrissy felt much better.


And then Aunt Lissa came over so we could read some more stories. Yippee!


Christina isn't one to miss out on Olivia, is she?  Happy birthday, Stinky!



Swingin' good fun!


We are getting really good at pumping our legs!


Suprise, says Chrissy!


After fun in the sun, we headed over to see Great Grandma Alberta.  This is Chrissy's first time meeting her and we're all super excited to spend time with her.


Cheese!


Grandmas!


No comments: