Monday, November 12, 2012

Presentation Day!

Today is the big day at school, so we started the day right.  With lots of great food to fill our tummies.  Chrissy chose a banana and decided to make silly faces at the same time.  Silly Christina! 


Then it was off to school so I could do my family presentation.  Mommy made us pose for pictures.  Of course!

Here I am pretending to give my presentation. For the real one there are no parents allowed and that makes Mommy just a little bit sad that she can't see me in all my glory.
So, to make her feel better I did a practice presentation for Christina.
I did awesome on my presentation.  I knew everyone on my poster!

Back home it was total princess time.  I sure have a unique twist on fashion that Mommy wishes she had.


I think Christina thinks she wants to be a princess, too!


No comments: