Thursday, November 15, 2012

Yo MTV Cribs!

Why you got to be judging me and my favorite hang out? It's the last time I'll get to snuggle in my baby crib for over a week since we're headed to Southern California on an airplane tonight!


Mommy and Daddy picked us up from school after naps and we went to the airport.  And, for a super fancy treat, we had McDonalds for dinner!  Samantha was in heaven.  (In case you haven't noticed, she inherited the Burt smile gene.  I'm trying  to teach her my cheese face but the Krempa in her seems to be losing this one.  We'll keep trying!)
See what I mean?  Now, this is a smile!

How did the flight go?  Samantha was a dream and went to sleep like a champ.  I had a bit of trouble adjusting to falling asleep on Mommy instead of in my crib so I kinda, sorta had to scream for 45 minutes to wear myself out enough to fall asleep.  Even though we were second row from the front behind first class, the flight attendant from the way back of the plane came to us and asked Mommy if there was anything anyone could do to make me more comfortable (that's code for shut me up) but Mommy said that I just had to scream it out.  Bet all the people in the doctor's office from last night are sure super glad they weren't on the plane with me.

Once I fell asleep, then the rest of the flight was golden.  And when I woke up, Samantha and I played tag in the baggage claim area to make us and all those around us smile. It worked!  And then we got to see Grandma Joanie and Grandpa Cal.  Double score!

No comments: