Sunday, November 18, 2012

Law Of Averages

So, Chrissy slept in until 4:15 but Mommy was up at 2:15 and I woke up with Chrissy. Twofer!

I got really excited when Mommy got my shoes for a walk to Starbucks and I asked eagerly if we would see horse poop.  Did you know that Starbucks opens at 5 in the morning here?

Wanna see what we look like early in the morning with very little sleep?


Yeppers, pretty much just like we do any other day.

We had to run to the store to pick up some food.  The stores here don't really have our favorite foods and Mommy had a lot of trouble finding things we would like while entertaining us.  Not sure if she entertained us, but she sorta taught Chrissy to say 'monkey balls' and Chrissy started screaming that from our cart as we whizzed up and down the aisles.  Lots of grown ups thought that was super duper funny.  I wonder why?

Thankfully, since we watch Super Why on our car trips Chrissy balances out the bathroom talk with good things. Did you know she can sing the alphabet?  She can!  But that's for another day, back to our fun in the sun!
Then, Mommy skedaddled and headed up to Hollywood to visit a dear friend.  They went to a yummy diner and then headed for the hills, Hollywood style.

Yay to old friends!




Super yay for Hollywood!
Darrell and Mommy!


Can you believe they have been friends since high school.  That's a super duper long time!

Woah, is this sign for real?
How 'bout this sign?


I want to go with Mommy next time.  Maybe someone will hear me sing and I'll be discovered....




So, what did we do while Mommy was out and about?  Well, I went to Sunday School for the first time ever and I loved it!  Daddy and Christina drove around so she could nap.

Then, after lunch Mommy came back and we went to visit Dave and Steph.  Did you know Daddy has been friends with Dave for almost forever?

Yeppers, that's Christina putting her foot on her food plate.  She did not learn that from me!


I preferred me some grown-up fun.  Badminton all the way.



I think I just might be Olympics bound!


Don't all badminton players wear dresses with cowgirl boots?


Mommy had the not so great idea of trying to get four kiddos to look at the same camera and smile at the same time she (the horrible photographer) snaps a picture.  Yeah, we all know how this is going to go.




Told you.


There were way more failed attempts than you are seeing.


This one is pretty good.



But this one if flat out fantastic!



Brianna is super duper nice to help Chrissy out.  She is a super duper big sister. I can tell these things, since I'm a great big sister myself.



Score!




Smile for girl power!




We love our Daddy!
Cheese face!


All that fun meant that Christina fell asleep the minute we got in the car. 


But when we got back to Grandma and Grandpa's house, she was all ready for some more fun.  That meant iPad time with Bryce. 


She introduced him to the Monkey app and they've been best friends ever since.




Speaking of best friends.  Nothing like Daddy and Christina hamming it up!


Hey, what's Christina doing in the bumbo?



Hey, what am I doing in the bumbo?



I think Chrissy thinks the bumbo is hers, but it's not really.





Once Aunt Lissa went to the couch, I grabbed a book, put on my pretty please face and asked her to read to us.

She is a great story teller!


Snug as a bug in a rug!


Loves, loves!



No comments: