Saturday, November 17, 2012

Cousins!


Last night Mommy and Chrissy fell asleep at 7pm. So it's not a surprise that Mommy and Daddy woke up to a clearly sung twinkle twinkle little star at 3:30 in the morning. Daddy did a bit of harumphing until Mommy whisked Chrissy out of the room so Daddy and I could go back to sleep. Mommy and Chrissy took a stroller ride to Starbucks and avoided ten piles of horse poop. Chrissy learned holy moly.

Christina is turning into a real jokester.  Since Mommy and Daddy are spending all day with us, they are doing lots of stinky diaper checks with Christina.  You know how to do that, right?  You pull the diaper back and look down at her tushie to see if she has poopies.  Well, that has turned into a real game for Christina!

Chrissy pulled Mommy's undies and said she had poopies. Then she told Mommy that Daddy and I had poopies, too.  Silly Chrissy!  No more bathroom talk, back to the morning activities.  First up?  Tea party!


After our tea party guests were fed and resting, we moved the party outside. But before we could play, I needed to tidy up the porch.  


My goodness, nature is messy!

Hey, what's Boots doing in the kitchen?


Grandpa Cal ordered a veggie tray.  My speciality. What should I serve?



Here you go!


Grandma Joanie wanted to go hunting for fresh apples.  Let's go!



Back to the kitchen to cook up those delectable apples.  Don't think I know what delectable means?
Ha!  I read Fancy Nancy!

Famous Burt smile served up!



That's me sneaking in my meal.  Being a top chef is tough and makes me hungry!


After their second meal, I took me a break and tried out the amazing swings set.  Look at me, I can pump my legs!


Higher and higher and higher!




Now, for a real lunch and great company.  Cousin Lauren and Cousin Caroline!

Christina is not a big fan of sharing Mommy with Caroline. Oops!


Mommy told her to share anyways because Caroline is super duper cute and snuggly.


Soon Christina warmed up to sharing and snuggled with Daddy and Caroline.  Super duper cute!


Daddy loves to play with babies and they sure love him. 




Caroline loves these silly games as much as we did as babies!




While they were doing their games, we big girls got into art projects.  


Serious creativity in action here.


But never to serious to sneak in a smile for the camera.



After our art projects we went for a quick ride on Lauren's bike.



I pushed and then jumped on the back.  I think we might have moved three whole inches!


Christina opted for applesauce.




Then, when she was finished refueling, she went on a major shopping spree.


Major!



Shopping finished, she wanted to capture the afternoon on the camera.  She's doing it backwards, but don't tell her that.


Princess play dough time!

Cookie monster fun!


No comments: