Monday, November 05, 2012

Halloween, Part Two

So, since Sandy messed up our real Halloween, we get to go trick or treating today after swim lessons.

Mommy entertained me with the camera while Samantha was learning to swim with Mr. Ahmed.

Good thing she remembered the snacks. Yummy!

Now onto focusing on the swimmer.
Sneaking in a little snacking, if you don't mind.
After swim lessons, we headed to Ronan's house for some trick or treating.
All princesses have wet hair, right?
This here monkey completely understood what trick or treating was all about. I said 'trick or treat' and 'thank you' at every house all by myself.
As soon as all the big girls picked out their treats.

And moved out of the way, of course.


But, Samantha posed for the camera that Mommy balanced while she carried me to the next house.  Where is Daddy? On a business trip because Halloween was supposed to be last week!
Big sister getting some treats.



There I am, holding my own.
Yeppers, bring that candy tray to me, please.

Happy as a monkey, ewe ewe ewe!


And we paused for the annual picture taking event, love it!
Trick or treat!

No, actually we can't all look at the camera at the same time.
 Samantha scored 38 pieces and I earned the award for the loudest fussing when Mommy said it was time to go home.

Counting candy sure is hard, especially when you are too young to open candy yourself and you have a mean Mommy.
I want it now!

That's what I'm talking about.




Samantha is much more relaxed about these things than I am.

After much screaming, I finally got my Kit Kat.
It was worth every bit of fussing.
This thing is amazing.
I'll take another, please.
What?  I'm cut off?  What does that mean????

No comments: