Saturday, November 10, 2012

Just One Of Those Things

Mommy just gave me the best present ever.  Wanna know what it is?  Well, she passed on the amazing family tradition of pizza for breakfast. Imagine me, only one, joining the pizza club already.  I can't wait to see what two bring.  Bring it on!

Seriously, you don't get it yet?  This is my standard cheese face and it reflects my love of pizza.  Yummy!
So, for some reason I just can't stay out of my crib.  Or, I should say, the baby crib.  I like to climb in with my snugglies and hang out.

Don't say it.  Every tod I know hangs out with spare shoes.


Wanna see some bonus pictures of how I spent my week at school??  Well, thanks for asking!


Bundled up.  I'm really underneath all those Christmas Story layers.

This is my one eyed look. 
Center time. Wearing my angel shirt to trick people into thinking I might just be one.  Now, if I can just figure out those darned shapes.
Samantha took a field trip to see some really nice grandmas and grandpas.


Back to the weekend....

Have snacks and will travel.
Pony tail holder?  Nope, they don't travel so well.

At dinner time, I waited patiently for Daddy to sit at the table and then I hit him with the best secret weapon I have. I told him I had to go potty.  Nothing annoys Daddy more than being woken up in the middle of the night. Since I'm over that hump, I prefer to annoy him right when he sits down at the table.  With a gruntled harumph he stood up and brought me to the potty.

So, book in hand, I hunkered down for a night of Prudence and the potty training.




Boy, this sure involves a lot of waiting.




Wanna see how the evening really went down?  Daddy was wrapped around my finger and we all knew it!

Before I knew it, dinner came and went and it was time for bed. Thank goodness for Samantha!
Blankie?  Don't mind if I do!
 

No comments: