Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Nor'easter

So, I'm pretty sure it's going to be an interesting night out there in the weather.  So, Samantha chose her Dora pajamas and decided to feed her dolly some comfort food.




Side note- ever wonder how Mommy spends her boring days while we are at school?  Take a look at this here beauty that made Mommy happier than the idea of getting me potty trained.
Uh-oh, it's starting....
Good thing I'm ready to hunker down for the night.

Blood?
Really?
Of course not, it's just red marker!
But what is scary is the monster that is hiding in our house.  Good thing Samantha made binoculars at school today  because I'm going scary monster hunting.
Where are you?
I'm going to find you.

I didn't end up finding a scary monster because Mommy made Samantha explain to me that we only had friendly monsters upstairs after I cried and wouldn't go upstairs because I was scared.

What I did find was a bunch of snow outside.  Wowsers!

No comments: