Saturday, November 24, 2012

Back Home

Wanna see how we feel about having to leave the house at 5am to catch a super early flight back to New Jersey?   Here you go!

We snuggled into our seats and stayed very snuggled on the runway for over an hour because California doesn't like fog and there sure was a lot of it.  Good thing we like to read.  I was much better on the this flight than I was flying to California.

But, I sure was happy to get off the plan and run around baggage claim!

I'm plotting my getaway!
Back home, we jumped right back into our routine of playing and playing and playing. I was a super hero, reading style, of course, thanks to my Super Why cape.

Samantha was Ariel.


My baby dolls sure missed me his week!


And Samantha's baby dolls missed her, too!

I sure miss California, but it's really nice to be back home!

No comments: