Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Potty On, With A Side of Sister Sass

What, you don't hang out on the potty?  Last night we read the Olivia book and Mommy added the Happy Birthday song when Stinky the butterfly hatched. So, it only seemed right for me to sing Stinky happy birthday when I read the book this morning. Don't believe me? Mommy caught this totally inappropriate moment on camera and is sharing what should be a private, family moment.  Good thing I don't really mind. Enjoy!



Mommy put Samantha's hair in one big pony tail on top of her hair.  Samantha didn't like it at all and refused to take her picture to show Daddy.  So, Mommy got a bunch of 'tude.

I can't wait until I'm two.  I've been taking lots of notes on how to have an attitude.  Samantha is teaching me well, don'tcha think?





No comments: